Shri C.M.Dhananjaya, Chairman
1. He was a Student Leader and Organizing Secretary of NSUI
2. He was State General Secretary of Youth Congress, Karnataka
3. Graduated from Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning
4. Law Graduation from Bangalore University
5. Enrolled as an Advocate during 1988
6. Established Law Chambers and conducted cases on Civil, Criminal and Writ Petitions
7. He is an Advocate-cum-Legal Adviser to various Multi-national Banks and Firms
8. He is appointed as Chairman of KPCC Legal & Human Rights Department
9. He is also appointed as Spokesperson of KPCC
10. Presently appointed as Chairman, Karnataka State Industrial and Infrastructure
Development Corporation Limited (KSIIDC)
11. Taking initiative for spearheading implementation of Industrial & Infrastructure
projects including projects on Public Private Partnership [PPP] basis.
Naveen Raj Singh, IAS (1998 - Karnataka Cadre),
A Graduate [B.Tech] in Civil Engineering from University of National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, Haryana, joined Indian Administrative Service (IAS) in the year 1998. He has rich experience of working with the State Government and various Corporate Bodies.
He is presently working as the Managing Director Karnataka State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited [KSIIDC]. He is responsible for spearheading implementation of infrastructure projects including projects on Public Private Partnership [PPP] basis.
He is also working as Managing Director of Mysore Paper Mills, Shimoga.
N.R.N. Simha, Executive Director (I/C)
Post graduate in Civil Engineering with Highway Engineering (Traffic &
Transportation) as specialisation. Initially worked as Lecturer in U.V.C.E
and was involved in teaching, reasearch and expert consultancy. Subsequently
worked in Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development & Finance Corporation
(KUIDFC) for 12 years. Was heading the project preparation division and
handled Asian Development Bank Urban Infrastructure Development Projects,
Joined KSIIDC in July 2008 as Dy. General Manager and presently incharge of all Infrastructure Projects.