The Government of Karnataka (GoK) has approved establishment of a state-of- the-art International Convention Centre (ICC) on a 35 acre plot earmarked in the land reserved for the Bengaluru Signature Business Park (adjacent to the Kempegowda International Airport) and ICC (Convention Hall, the Exhibition Hall and Food Court and other supporting facilities such as Star Category Hotels / Service apartments etc.,) would be developed through PPP model. The PPP partner selected would not only create these support facilities but also take up the operation and management of the ICC for a pre-determined period. The development of ICC Project includes a convention hall of minimum 6000 seating capacity, exhibition hall, food court and allied facilities.
Design Concept : Garden City Theme & Green House option (Est. cost of ICC&EC Rs.440crs)
1. Populous (Australia) Pty. Ltd – International consultants.
2. Green House Concept under Garden City theme selected.
3. First round of bid process:
4. Round Table Conference held – potential bidders / Stakeholders on 20.02.2017,4th August 2017 & 11th August 2017.
5. For the selected option, Bid Documents will be revised and Bid Process initiated.